Mackenzie BearTalon

Mackenzie BearTalon
WELCOME!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Cancer Walk

Hey everyone!

Something I'm very deep about is cancer. It's something that really makes me very emotional whenever I talk about it. In 4th grade, I lost a close friend to cancer. She had only just turned 10 (about a week before she died) and well, it was sad. So I was very happy when I heard that there was going to be a Wizard101 Cancer Walk. Evil Theurgist is the host, and I'm just excited he decided to host it.
Date: Saturday, September 17, 6:00 p.m. EST
Realm: All of Vampire Realm
Here's a video, showing the route we'll walk for it....
All credit goes to Evil Theurgist for hosting this!
I don't own the video!

Here's a link to the blog post that Evil Theurgist posted for this year's walk....
Thanks soooo much and please come!
There will be prizes, contests, fun, awareness, and more!!!

~Mackenzie Beartalon~Avid Central member~ Adept~Leader of TLA~Lover of Wizard101

No comments:

Post a Comment